If you are not fond of wearing gold or it has been in the jewelry box for years and you are in the mood to sell them then you are at the right place.
When you are making a decision to sell them, you must be thinking of these things:
- Is The potential buyer honest and can you believe in him?
- How will they decide the value of my gold?
- Can I sell any kind of gold?
The answer to these questions is quite difficult.
So buckle up to get the answer to your questions. In this blog, you will get all the knowledge on how to get a reputable gold buyer for an easy sale.
Why do folks sell their gold?
The simple and straightforward answer is they want money. Or want to invest it in some other thing. As we all know gold prices are very high these days. So it means this is the right time to sell your gold with confidence.
The thing you should know to sell gold:
Selling gold is not an easy process. So do some homework before meeting with buyers. It will help you not to make blunders.
So without wasting further time let’s uncover the three things you should know about your gold.
The purity of the gold is measured by karats. Karatage is an important thing to know about in order to know knowledge about the actual price. It will also help you not to be fooled by others.
Let me tell you that there are 24 karats in pure gold. Pure means pure no other alloys in it.
If the karat is lower than 24, it means that there are some other alloys or metals present in it. These are added to make it stronger.
Here’s an example it will more clear your concept.
If your gold has 18k karats then it means that it contains 18 parts of gold and 6 parts of other metals and alloys. OR it means that it contains 75% of gold and 25% of other metals. Silver, copper, palladium, and zinc these all are the example of metals that are used in gold.
The amount of karat in gold is different in every country. In the USA the minimum is 10.
Now you must be thinking that how should I get to know about my gold karats? The answer is if your gold originated from the United States, it will have a stamp with karat written on it.
Where to sell the gold:
A jewelry store:
If you want to play a safe game then sell your gold to a local jewelry store.
Check out the rating of every place and assure that you’re dealing with a trustworthy and renowned company.
Also, there are professionals in the jewelry store. Getting answers will be easier if you deal with the gold buyer in person.
They will resolve all your queries regarding gold and all the process. So sell your gold with confidence.
ONLINE GOLD BUYERS:
Gold can also easily be sold online. Selling such a valuable thing online is not a good option. Online gold buyers’ services are very slow. You have to wait 24-48 hours for the payment. So if you need urgent cash then it is not a good option at all. But to help you in this and to avoid fraud must check out our B2B buyers’ directory on ExportHub, where you can find a variety of trustworthy and quick gold buyers in Dubai.
Selling gold to the pawn shop is also a very easy process to get the payment hurry. There are also some pros and cons of selling gold here.
Pros of selling in pan shops:
- As we have mentioned above that you will be paid right away when you sell gold at pan shops. No need to wait for many days. This is the big advantage of it.
- Selling locally to the nearest pan shop is easy and you just need to drive to the shop to sell any item of gold.
Cons of selling in pan shops:
- Here you will get the low prices. And the prices of pawn shops will vary from each other. The price you’ll receive from a pawn shop is usually lower than what you’d receive from a trusted online gold buyer.
- In order to remain profitable, most pawn shops deal with small quantities of gold and have high operating costs.
- If you are worried about selling in pawn shops that they will take advantage of you then sell your gold online. It is a much better choice.
- Some of them also don’t recognize the worth of gold. So take a wise decision by not affecting the amount.
We hope this blog will be very beneficial for you. The whole process is simple just avoid the bad offers and get the ideal price for your gold. If you don’t trust the local gold buyers then online buyers are the best option for you. Our website is reputable and will offer you a fair price and quick payment. So sell your gold with confidence. if you have any questions, feel free to ask. We will be happy to help you.